Free for District Leaders
Join the other District Public Image Chairs and Team members, along with your Zone Public Image Team, to exchange ideas and take action to support Clubs in brand adoption and building a strong Rotary brand.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Welcome to all attendees! Introduce yourself as we unmute each attendee. You can then mute yourself until you are ready to speak.
- Discussion of Brand Adoption “Why” Brand Adoption and what does Brand Adoption mean to Clubs?
- Webinars May 23 at 6 p.m. Tell Your Rotary Club Story using People of Action July 26 at 6 p.m. 10 Steps to Improving Your Club (still working on the title)
- Updating Logos—Together, we are facing challenges! How are you as DPICs working with Clubs to use new logos pervasively?
- Quarterly survey to club presidents—in June, club presidents will get a survey asking if they have updated their club website and social media to meet Rotary’s visual guidelines, and if they have updated their club brochure and/or newsletter to meet Rotary’s visual guidelines.
- Update on IN PERSON District Public Image Chair & Committee Training on September 15, 2018 in Sacramento—see registration form for details
- Open Discussion for the Group: successes, challenges, questions.
Type in what day and time you would like Roundtables scheduled next year! We will plan next year’s Roundtables starting in July.