This special assembly is open to all Rotarians. There will be something for every level of Rotarian, both seasoned and new. Fun, interactive breakouts about Social Media, Youth in Rotary, The Rotary Foundation, Rotary 101, Club Development and much more.
Breakfast and Lunch will be served and there is no cost to you.
Guaranteed to be a worthwhile event for all.
Flyer is attached.
NORTH FRESNO ROTARIANS
To prepare for the coming year, an opportunity for leadership teams is being offered by Monika Fewtrell, District Governor-Elect. The Club Leadership Training Assembly (CLTA) will be held on April 7, 2018 at Central High School, Fresno from 9:00 am-2:30 pm.
Topics include the role and success of the Rotary Foundation; How to make technology work for your club; Youth and your club; club development, etc. This would be a good opportunity for us as a team as we construct our direction for the coming year and I urge us to attend as a group.
North Fresno Rotary President Elect (Elect)
The Gas That Makes the Engine Run – The Rotary Foundation: (Mike Andrich)
- Have someone give a testimony of how they used the Foundation funds.
- Why should my club care about the Foundation?
- Making the Grant magic happen for your club.
Tires on the Ground - How to make technology work for your club. (Rod Coburn and team)
- Doug and team: (communication tree, On-line tools, technology in Rotary)
- From Administrator/Leadership use
- General RTN use.
- Internal / External
Rotary Youth in the Driver’s seat: Testimonies of their great adventures.
- Youth Exchange
- Camp Royal Graduates: (Lots of opportunities for clubs to go and help with food for
- Camp Royal. Corral de Tierra could share what they do.)
Interact and Rotaract
Peaking Under the Hood, How Rotary Runs. (Ann Appel)
- RI, Zones, Districts, District Committee
- How are the District Committee Chairs supposed to support the Clubs?
- Why do we have Districts?
- What does the District Governor do…Assistant Governor?
- Why is the District important to the club?
- How would a Club learn about and contact the District?
Club Development: three presentations (options) how District can provide your club support:
1. Building the value of your club. (The Most Important Avenue of Service)
2. Club Action plan for growth and sustainability
3. Bringing in Young Rotarians
9:00 – 9:30: Registration, BKF
9:30 - Ring Bell
10:40 Guest Speaker (Shirley Grace)
10:40-10:45 Review of Classes,
11:00 – 11:50 1st Class
11:50 – 12:30 Lunch
12:45 – 1:35 2nd Class
1:45 – 2:35 3rd Class (Instructors to remind everyone that there is a “refueling stations” stop and pick up some goodies and drinks. Have a safe trip home!
Professional and Rotary attire
No additional parking tips.