Rotarians are encouraged to share North Fresno Rotarians posts using hashtags. Hashtags turn posts into links that can show up on your personal timeline or Page.
Hashtags help our community find our Rotary posts about topics and events.
To make a hashtag, write # (the number sign) along with a topic or phrase and add it to your post.
When you click a hashtag, you’ll see a feed of posts that include that hashtag.
North Fresno Rotary Hashtags
Special Event or Promotion
- Learn more about who can see your posts.
- Hashtags are created through a single word, without any spaces.
- You can include numbers in a hashtag, but punctuation and special characters (like $ and %) won't work.
- Search for a hashtag topic using the search bar at the top of any page.
- You'll only see posts that were shared with you or posts that are public.